These vegan pancakes are light and fluffy and have a tasty vanilla flavour. Perfect for brunch or whenever you are feeling like a decadent breakfast.
These are perfect for putting any topping or every topping. I love these with fresh berries and some maple syrup to satisfy my sweet tooth.
You can add dark chocolate chips or blueberries to the mixture to ‘spice’ it up.
2 tablespoons self raising flour per person.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder per person.
1/4 teaspoon baking Soda per person
1 tablespoon applesauce per person
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil per person
1/2 tablespoon white vinegar per person
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon sweetener (maple syrup/sugar) per person
1 cup almond milk (adding 1/4 cup more until you get a smooth batter)
1. Put the almond milk and vinegar in a small bowl.
2. In a large bowl put all the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add the coconut oil, vanilla, applesauce and milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
4. Don’t worry if there are a few lumps in the batter,they will cook out.
5. Heat up a non-stick pan on a medium low heat and cook.